I’m going to be pretty busy while in Melbourne and Ballarat for the next 10 days.
Here’s my itinerary:
- AdaCamp Melbourne, Saturday, January 14, all day
- Geek Girl Dinner – Saturday, January 14, evening
- Gender-focused outreach panel, Monday, January 16, 11:30-12:20pm, Studio 2
- Scaling Data with Postgres, Monday, January 16, 4:05pm, Room C001
- Mistakes were made, Tuesday, January 17, 1:20pm, Room C001
There’s a rumor that Stewart Smith and I might do a Q&A about databases in the cloud. If it happens, it will involve lots of pessimism and swearing.
Drop me an note if you want to meet up! I’ll be in Ballarat until early Friday morning.
Then I fly back to LA to give a keynote at SCaLE that Sunday (blog post about that coming).